24th European Symposium on Research in Computer Security
Luxembourg, September 23-27, 2019
ESORICS is the annual European research event in Computer Security.
The Symposium started in 1990 and has been held in several European countries, attracting a wide international audience from both the academic and industrial communities.
Proposals are solicited for Workshops to be held in conjunction with ESORICS 2019. A Workshop should aim at providing a forum on emerging topics of high interest to the security and privacy community.
In the Workshop selection, particular consideration will be paid to:
*Its potential interest for the security and privacy community
*Its novelty with respect to other forums, especially with respect to other ESORICS workshops.
*Its likely impact on the target community, including likely high participation.
A workshop can be either one day or two days in length.
* Workshop proposals due: February 8, 2019
* Notification of decision: March 15, 2019
Submitting a Workshop Proposal
To submit a proposal send an email to the Workshop Chair with the information requested in the application form:
* Joaquin Garcia-Alfaro (firstname.lastname@example.org)
The following application form should be used (also available in Word format here.)
ESORICS 2019 – WORKSHOP APPLICATION FORM:
– Title of the Workshop:
– Duration (maximum 2 days):
– Draft “Call for Papers”, articulating the workshop’s scope
– Brief summary and justification for the workshop, including
anticipated benefits to the ESORICS community:
– Planned activities:
– Expected number of participants:
– Workshop organizers:
* PC Chair(s):
* General Chair(s):
– Workshop deadlines:
* Submission deadline:
* Notification to authors:
* Camera-ready versions:
– Planned publication of Workshop proceedings:
– Data of last three years for the workshop (if applicable):
* Number of submissions:
* Number of accepted papers:
* Number of participants:
* Publication of proceedings:
* Venue (co-location):